Monday, February 18, 2008

I Love You Mom

This is a poem my 11 yr old daughter sent to me via email.
I'm not sure who the author(s) is(are). She found it online and said it made her think of me.

There is a scripture in Proverbs that says Her children shall rise up and call her blessed.
Reading this when it hit my inbox told me my children were rising up and calling me blessed.

Be blasted by His presence today!


poem
You're the master of every task You're a dependable source of comfort;You're my cushion when I fall.You help in times of trouble;You support me whenever I call. I love you more than I can express;You have my total respect.If I had my choice of mothers,You'd be the one I'd select!

You Let Me Know You Love Me poem
You let me know you love meIn so many different ways.You make me feel importantWith encouragement and praise.
You're always there when I need youTo comfort and to care.I know I'm in your thoughts;Your love follows me everywhere.
Thank you for all you've doneAnd given so generously.I love you, my wonderful mother;You're a heaven-sent blessing to me

My mother is a Christian,In every important way;The fruit of the Holy SpiritIs displayed in her every day.
My mother is filled with kindness,With love and joy and peace;Her patience and her goodnessInspire, and never cease.
She follows our Lord JesusWith faithfulness, and more;She’s gentle and has self control,She knows what prayer is for.
Thanks, Mom, for being a Christian,And showing me how to be;I’ll follow your exampleFor all eternity.

In today’s chaotic world,With everything around us crumbling,Morality held in contempt,Our leaders false, corrupt, or bumbling,
More than ever, we need ChristTo lead us through this darkening place;His absolute truth will light our way;He’ll lift us with His love and grace.
The Bible is our cornerstone;In God’s word, we take our stands;Role models we will strive to be,Examples of our Lord’s commands.
Dear Lord Jesus, strengthen usTo complete the tasks you’d have us do;We pray you’ll lead us, guide us nowTo know and love and follow you.

I GUESS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS I LOVE YOU MOM

No comments: