Thursday, September 2, 2010

Meet Me At The Well!

I’m so very excited to announce the Well Watered Woman fellowship/bible study via conference call.

Our very first call will be tonight and you all are invited to join with other sisters in Christ from all over the nation as we fellowship in the Word of God.
The conference call time is- 5pm PST, 7pm CST and 8pm EST

Tonight’s topic is: “Hold Your Position” and I will be sharing on the importance of praise and position in the time of famine.

The conference call number is: (712) 432-0075
You will need a code for access to the conference, please email me at TonyR@wellwateredwoman.com for the code.

I look forward to having you all join us.

Blessings,

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I had every intention of listening in and totally forgot!!!!! When's the next one???

TonyR said...

Hi Tasha,
It is well, I totally understand. The next call will be Thursday September 16th.
I am excited to have you join us next time.