Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Well Watered Woman Talk Radio presents The Isaiah 54 Woman

The Isaiah 54 Woman Series

Well Watered Woman Talk Radio presents "The Isaiah 54 Woman" series.
What is an Isaiah 54 Woman? She’s a woman who has been through the storms of life and survived through God’s grace.
An Isaiah 54 Woman represents those who have fallen, been rejected or abused.  Women who have faced the fires of life and emerged with beauty for ashes. They are women who sing the song of redemption, who have a testimony to tell and now have keys of deliverance for those coming behind them.
Each week we will introduce you to a different woman of God who will be sharing a message of hope, endurance and grace.

Join us this Thursday at 7pm cst for our inaugural episode of the Well Watered Woman Talk Radio. 
Our special guest will be Mystiqua Kimble founder of  Pursuit of Titus2 Ministries. Mystiqua will be sharing her powerful story of  redemption, healing and freedom. If you have ever been bound, lived in fear or a victim of domestic abuse Mystiqua is a witness there is victory on the other side. You don't want to miss this show. 

You can join us "LIVE" every Thursday at 7pm CST. by clicking here:

You can also listen live from your telephone by calling:
(949) 266-6711


See ya there,

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Hello Tony. I hope to get to listen to some blog radio.
July 14th is my birthday so I will more than likely be away from the computer tonight. One of these times I will catch you!

I know it will go well.
God bless,
d

Deanna said...

Hello Tony. I hope to get to listen to some blog radio.
July 14th is my birthday so I will more than likely be away from the computer tonight. One of these times I will catch you!

I know it will go well.
God bless,
d

TonyR said...

Happy Birthday Deanna!
I hope you have an incredibly blessed day!
You can always listen to the recorded show. 8 )

Have a great day, you deserve it.
Tony

Erin said...

I love this idea of hearing from women who have come through the fire and emerged strong and beautiful!
Love your blog.
~Erin
http://mynuggetsoftruth.blogspot.com/

TonyR said...

Thank you Erin, the series is amazing. The women's testimonies are such a powerful demonstration of the faithfulness of our God.

BTW, I LOVE your blog too!!!