Friday, September 9, 2011

The Butterfly Circus

Every once in a while you run across something so amazing words can't describe. Attempting to tell about it seems to cheapen the moment, the message, the beauty of it. This is one of those things, what is it you ask? A short but life changing film; The Butterfly Circus. I watched this movie with no expectations as I had not heard of  it before, what I received was the biggest dose of God's love, more than I can possibly contain or relate to you in a simple blog post. It is a must see for your self...
I encourage you to take a few minutes to sit and watch this, you will not regret it, in fact I'm pretty sure you will be glad you did.

Well Watered Women of God I present to you The Butterfly Circus...




The Butterfly Circus - HD from The Butterfly Circus on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Is all I can say!

TonyR said...

DeLonda - It was all I could say too, through the flood of tears.