Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sips from the Well

Hi everyone!

I am so excited to share this with you all. God is on the move here at the Well.
Last week we launched our new Well Watered Woman weekly podcast.
Each week I will be sharing what I call Sips From The Well.
Tune is as we share words of encouragement and devotionals designed with you in mind.

Last weeks Sip From The Well is entitled The Well Watered Woman, and you can listen to it by clicking the player to the right. I'm also excited to let you know Sips From The Well can also be downloaded for free through ITunes, you can find us under Well Watered Woman.
I invite you to stop by and check out our podcast page found here
as well as listen to and subscribe to our podcast channel ITunes.

I look forward to having you listen in on our next podcast as we talk about Turning Your Disappointments into Divine Appointments.





3 comments:

Deanna said...

Dear TonyR,
Just listened to your podcast and so enjoyed hearing your voice and inspirational message.

I look forward to hearing more!
God bless you,
d

Love Abounds At Home said...

I'm looking forward to hearing the next one :)

TonyR said...

Thank you Deanna and Sandra.
Please continue to pray.
I'm trying to honor my commitment to publish a new one each week but , I have a horrible cold and that makes recording a podcast very difficult.