Because she is one of my favorite bloggers I consider this a special honor.
6. Italian and Mexican are my favorite foods
There are so many awesome blogs that I absolutely love, and today I want to share some with you that you may not know of. And now for the nominees please...
1. Glenys @ Morning Cuppas With Glenys - Glenys has such a beautiful and meek spirit that is clear and evident in her writing. She embodies and personifies a Titus 2 woman. Ministering sage wisdom and encouragement with love and sound council.
2. Lorrie @ My Spot On The Shore - Lorrie is as refreshing as the shores of the Pacific Ocean. She shares freely and honestly in such a way that you cannot help but to chuckle as you identify yourself in her post.
3. Sheena @ Mommy Saves A LOT - I love Sheena's enthusiasm and encouraging posts as she strives to be a true Proverbs 31 woman, looking well to the ways of her household. She is always looking for and sharing ways and ideas to save money, build her house and be the best wife and mommy she can be.
4. DeNiece @ Organized Homemaking For Christ - DeNiece has an undeniable love for the Lord, her husband and her four children. She is committed to making her home a haven. Her blog is so warm and inviting, you can almost smell the goodness of the oven coming from the background of her blog, she speaks Love.
5. Christine @ Living, Loving and Laughing Christine has a knack for sharing things that make you smile, think and reflect. Her posts are purposeful and an encouraging blessing.
6. Anna Renee @ Wrestling With God - Anna Renee shares her walk and the lessons she is learning along the way with such honesty and purpose. You can sense her quest for truth and knowledge of God and His word and it in turn creates a greater hunger and quest in you.
7. Wyn @ Wyn's Recipes I love Wyn's blog because I have a love of good food and being married to a man who is a cook by trade I'm always looking at good recipes that I want him to try. Her recipes will definitely whet your appetite and bring you come creative ideas to try in your home.