Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bringing Hope for Tomorrow

Dear Well Watered Woman I want to share with you an exciting ministry opportunity God has presented to me. 
For two weeks this December I will be joining an amazing team led by Glen Emano to bring Hope For Tomorrow to the Philippines.
Having  served diligently here at home, my heart is being compelled to extend myself further and go to the nations. Receiving the invitation to serve with this team whose heart is to serve God by serving others is an honor and will be a life changing experience for me and for those we will be serving!
This mission is aptly named "Hope For Tomorrow" and our purpose is to bring hope,life, resources, the Gospel of Christ and His great love
During this mission -
  • We will be reaching and impacting the lives of men, women, boys and girls.
  • We will be pouring into the lives of those who are mentally challenged, abandoned and without hope. 
  • We will also encourage local Christians in Manila, General Santos and Bicol. Our presence will bolster their spirits and support their work.
Preparing for this trip I see even more that there are so many things we take for granted in our every day lives. Some of our most simple and basics necessities here at home are desperate needs for the people we will be serving.
Often we don't realize how fortunate we are, until we see in person some of the things these people live through. 
You can see a small glimpse of this by watching this video clip taken by team leaders Glen & Ron during their trip to the Philippines this past August.
I'm excited about the opportunity and experience that awaits us in the Philippines and I hope you see the value in what we will accomplish. As you can imagine, a trip like this requires financial support from a number of people. 

I'm grateful that I can say my airfare has been covered however, in addition to airfare there are many other costs involved in missions work and international travel. Your donations no matter how large or small will help to cover ground-fare, taxes, housing and food, but most importantly it will help us bring the much needed resources to those who are desperately lacking and in want.

If you can support me in a financial way, I would be very grateful. And, most importantly, I also need your prayer support. Prayer is the fuel that will allow us to be successful as we follow God's leading in ministry in The Philippines. Without prayer, nothing will happen. If you would like to be part of this mission through your financial support you can do so by visiting my page here:

Thank you for all your support, prayers and love.
Tony R


2 comments:

Love Abounds At Home said...

I'm so excited for you! I know God is going to move in a mighty way. He's given you a word that the nations need to hear.

TonyR said...

Thank you Sandra! When i say I am so humbled yet excited at all that He is doing, it is an understatement. I am truly standing in awe of His goodness. My heart's desire has been to go to the nations and to see it coming to pass is just amazing. God is GOOD.