Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013 The Year of The "BIG GIVE"!


Happy New Year everyone!

I hope your new year is off to an amazing start.
To say that I am excited about 2013 is an understatement, so many great things in store!
As I reflect on 2012 I'm in awe of the many amazing things the Lord did.
While last year had it's hardships, trials and tribulations in the midst of it all, God's faithfulness was overwhelming.

2012 was chock full of blessings and manifestation of many dreams and promises.
Blessings that including releasing a book, a prayer journal and the beautiful Well Watered Woman cups.  The opportunities to minister internationally including a 12 day ministry trip to the Philippines. To have the honor of preaching the gospel and pouring our during the crusades and services was life changing and I will forever be grateful to the Lord, Pastor Glen Emano, Pastor Ron Buzon and the Hope for Tomorrow ministry for inviting me to be part of their team.

Entering into the new year, I knew God was up to something big and did not want to miss it.
As I begin to spend time in His presence seeking His heart and face He begin to speak and boy was it good!
One of the key things God spoke to me about is that 2013 is the year of giving and I am dubbing 2013 the year of the BIG GIVE!

To often we equate giving as a money thing but giving is not always about money.  Truth be told money is temporary.  You can have a million dollars in the bank and not have joy, hope or love. If I have the Love of God, the joy of the Lord and the Hope of glory in me I am richer than that millionaire and I have more to offer or give because I have Jesus. 

Reading the Old Testament especially Leviticus God broke giving down so plainly that  it blew my mind. He showed me how easily he had made a way for every man and woman to give. He started with a bull if you couldn't afford a bull, give a ram if you couldn't afford a ram give a lamb, if couldn't afford a lamb give a goat, if you couldn't afford a goat give a dove, if you couldn't afford a dove, give some flour. From the greatest to the least He has equipped each of us with something to give.  
Many think they have nothing but as God asked Moses, what's in your hand? As the Elisha asked the widow, what's in your house?  I ask you, what do you have to give?  In Christ you have more to give than you think. We have love, we have smiles, we have words of encouragement and life. We have hope, joy, and most importantly we have Jesus.    

Grasping this revelation like never before I am determined to give myself away. I firmly believe when you give yourself away you will be blessed more than you can ever imagine and the more we give the more we receive to give away. My personal goal and determination is to give exceeding and abundantly above what I receive.

I am so serious about the BIG GIVE that I am giving away the Kindle version of  Water From The Well for free. It will be free HERE on Amazon today January 12th for 24 hours ONLY
Why am I giving it for free when it is what brings income into my hands and home? Because I KNOW this book is anointed to change lives and the people who need it most aren't always the people who can afford to buy it.   This morning I received a powerful revelation about the Alabaster Box.  As priceless as the oil was, it had no "true" value until she broke it up and gave it away as an offering to wash Jesus feet. This book is my alabaster box that I am broken open and given away to water the souls of His woman and by doing so washing His feet.

I am determined to change lives this year though God and by the help of the Holy Spirit and this is one  of the ways He showed me I can do it. So please pray and cover this book, that those who need it the most will get it and that God will bless and honor our giving in ways that we can’t imagine or conceive. Pray that Water From The Well will bless, water and refresh every person that it finds its way too.

I also want to challenge all of you to GIVE BIG this year.  Each of us has our own alabaster that's waiting to be broken open and poured out and given.   Give like you've never given before. Give love, give life, give forgiveness, give hope.  Freely you have received now freely give.

I would love to hear from those of you who take the challenge to give big. Let us know how you are finding ways to bless others.

Blessings,
Tony R


1 comment:

TonyR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.