Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sisters of Honor have you heard?

Earlier this week I was blessed and honored to be a guest alongside Minister Gwendolyn Stovall of The Worldwide Christian Internet Hospital on the Sisters Of Honor Talk Radio show.

The topic was Mommy Management and the discussion dealt with ministering to our homes in the midst of ministry and life; keeping first things first. I was definitely blessed, encouraged and refreshed by this show and to know that I am not alone in finding my way in managing my home.

I invite you all to listen in to this weeks show, you can listen by clicking the link below. I sincerely pray it blesses each of you and that you will reach out and engage the Sisters Of Honor Ministry and Network, you WILL be immeasurably blessed by what you find there.

Sisters Of Honor is a dynamic ministry of faith, hope and love. It is designed to uplift, encourage and minister to the hearts of women. They are having a profound impact on the lives of countless women the world over. You can find Sisters of Honor here and via their Face Book fan page by clicking their name mentioned above.

Click here to listen to the show.

Blessings until next time,

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm continuing to follow you through subscription, so don't be alarmed if I've "stopped following" -- I haven't. Also, of course, I'm still on FB. Thank you for your wonderful prayers. I'm praying for you, too!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

You're being featured today over at my blog!! Thanks so much for allowing me to name you a bricklayer. You really are!